Fruitcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I miss about all of you...well maybe not all of you.

3 posters

Go down

What I miss about all of you...well maybe not all of you. Empty What I miss about all of you...well maybe not all of you.

Post  E-Dawg Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:00 pm

Riley-That time we played Alaska Monopoly like twelve times after the fifth grade Fun Run. Also, riding to school everyday and being late to English
Derick-Obviously the Beartooth's, but also that one time you were at my house for 9 hours playing Halo 2 online, part of that by yourself
Walter-The time we skipped seventh period to go climb Mt. Jumbo. It was absolutely freezing and the mountain was ice and it was fun.
Braden-...
Abby-Well firstly her washboard "abbs". Secondly the magical moment at the end of this summer on Casimir Pulaski Day.
Droolie- Throwing the bone for her.
E-Dawg
E-Dawg

Back to top Go down

What I miss about all of you...well maybe not all of you. Empty Re: What I miss about all of you...well maybe not all of you.

Post  emma Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:32 am

ummmmm??

emma

Back to top Go down

What I miss about all of you...well maybe not all of you. Empty Re: What I miss about all of you...well maybe not all of you.

Post  E-Dawg Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:35 am

That's right. And what are you going to do about it?
E-Dawg
E-Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:19 pm

I mostly just miss Abby's abs.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:48 am

Really, what I miss about all of you:

Eric--everything you said, and more. The fight and the makeup. Your calves. Climbing stuff. You talking about bikes constantly. BFFs.
Alex--verbal dueling. Germany, in which you saved me. Watching that fat little German kid trying to do the long jump. No sincerity ever.
Emma--Jack Nicholson. B-movies. Sitting on your couch and chatting about them. Understanding each other. ER day. Your laugh.
Abby--Washboard Abs, of course. Making incredible animated films. Lessons. Your amber ringlets. Channukah (is that one of them?). Your amazing sense of humor.
Braden--Second grade. Computer games. The way you're ready to commit seppuku rather than admit defeat. And, of course, the hot tub.
Walt--I don't miss you so much because you live here. I miss mostly your enthusiasm, in the sad moments when I miss you and can't see you.
Derick--the rants. The understanding. Art. Your hands, covered in paint. Ear-lobes. Your basement. The Exurbanites. Insulting everything and everyone.
Droolie--throwing the bone. Droolie is at least in the top five funniest people I've ever met.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum