I saw your sister at work today, Riley...

Go down

I saw your sister at work today, Riley... Empty I saw your sister at work today, Riley...

Post  Alex on Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:49 am

...and she didn't say hi to me.

Alex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I saw your sister at work today, Riley... Empty Re: I saw your sister at work today, Riley...

Post  Riley on Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:52 am

Well, she probably hates you. That seems like a logical explanation.
Riley
Riley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I saw your sister at work today, Riley... Empty Re: I saw your sister at work today, Riley...

Post  Alex on Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:03 pm

Stupid Johnson clan, thinking that you're just soooo much better than everyone else. Well, I've got news for you, Jiley. You're wrong. Dead. Wrong. The Brown clan will take you down. Downtown. Downtown Brown. The lights are much brighter there.

Alex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley on Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:55 am

Bunch of Commie bastards. Where's your stout Irish Catholic pride? Defenders of truth, justice, and the free-market economy unite!
Riley
Riley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emma on Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:23 pm

I've seen them too and they don't say hi to me. Mostly I just wave and they look away. And then I go kill myself.

emma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down