Who are the hottest bitches you've seen at college?

Go down

Who are the hottest bitches you've seen at college? Empty Who are the hottest bitches you've seen at college?

Post  Riley on Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:51 am

Riley
Riley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who are the hottest bitches you've seen at college? Empty Re: Who are the hottest bitches you've seen at college?

Post  emma on Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:05 am

This girl came to talk to us in Human Sexuality a while back about what it's like to have an abortion. I would totally do her.

Is this why you guys think I'm a lesbian?

emma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who are the hottest bitches you've seen at college? Empty Re: Who are the hottest bitches you've seen at college?

Post  Riley on Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:24 am

I don't think you're a lesbian. Or, I didn't.
Riley
Riley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:58 am

The bassist for Great Northern (who really suck) is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
Riley
Riley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walter P. Jeeves III on Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:35 pm

I can't say there are any "hot bitches" at Lewis & Clark. Though, I think this may be a reflection of my own sexuality, rather than the actual physical appearance of the women here. Over the past two months I have concluded that I am neither heterosexual, homosexual, metrosexual, bisexual, trisexual, pansexual, nor parasexual. Instead, I am asexual. Its not that I'm interested in love or lust. I just don't ever think about--let alone experience--those feelings without making a conscious effort to.

Combining this knowledge with my unusual aptitude for math and computer science I'm beginning to suspect that I may be a robot.
Walter P. Jeeves III
Walter P. Jeeves III

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:42 am

Walt is the hottest bitch I've seen here so far.
Riley
Riley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walter P. Jeeves III on Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:03 am

Ummmmm....

I'm not a bitch, at least not in that sense. And I definitely know that I am not the hottest here.
Walter P. Jeeves III
Walter P. Jeeves III

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down